Monday 2 May 2016

Interview to Channing Tatum

Hi!
This is an interview that I have done to Channing Tatum, I have chosen him because I like the films he had done and I think he is a very good actor.

Maider: Where are you from?  
 Channing: I am from CullmanAlabama but I spent most of my teenage years in the Tampa area.
Maider:How old are you?  
Channing: I was born in  26 April 1980, so I am 35 years old.
Maider: Where were you born? 
Channing: I was born in Cullman and I spent my first years there. 
Maider:How old were you when people started to know about you?
Channing: I started my actress career in 2004. But before I stayed like a dancer and model in Miami.


Maider: Are you married? 
Channing: Yes I am, I asked to my girlfriend jenna to married with me on 2008 and we get married on 2009.



Maider:How many prizes did you win?
Channing: Yes, I have won seven prizes between 2006 and 2016. In 2006 I won the Special Jury Prize, in 2008 the Choice movie: drama, and another Choice movie drama but it was shared with step up. in 2010 I won the Choice movie actor with a adventure film. In 2012 Choice movie actor with a comedy film. In 2015 Best Comedic Performance and this year I have won the favourite movie actor.

Maider: Where are you living now? 
Channing: I moved to Wetumpka and then to Mississippi when I was 6 years old.  
Maider: Have you got any child?

Channing: Yes I have a child whose name is Everly Tatum. She was born on 31 May, 2013.
Maider: Did you finish your studies?
Channing: No he had a athletic scholarship but later he lost the interest and he leave his studies. 
Maider: Which was the first time you appeared on television? 
Channing: The first time I appeared on television was in a series called CSI Miami on 2004 in the episode of "Pro Per"


(This interview is not real, is a work that I had to do at school and some things are invented).

No comments:

Post a Comment